How do I change measurement units?

Each user can easily change which system of measurement they wish to use to view and record the data in FarmRoad.

  1. Go to the ‘My Profile’ page from the header menu

  2. Click the drop down ‘Measurement System’

  3. Select the preferred measurement system

  4. Click ‘Save changes’

Data will now display and can be recorded using the selected system of measurement

Only Metric and Imperial (US Customary) are available as options for viewing/recording measurement data

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 12.54.56 PMScreen Shot 2021-07-16 at 9.16.35 AM